This is a rapidly evolving situation and we will continue to update our site with any changes. If you have not liked us on Facebook, please do so as it is the quickest way to keep you up to date on our most current office practices. You can also join our E-MAIL list by subscribing here: https://twelvecornerspediatrics.com/forms-policies/join-our-mailing-list/
The safety of our patients continues to be the priority in all of our decision making. We have transitioned our work flow to incorporate video appointments. Please view our consent for TELEMEDICINE VISITS: Telemedicine Consent 3.2020
If your child is ill: please call our office at 585-473-3535 and speak with a nurse, who will determine appropriate care.
Office operations will continue with several changes to protect all of our patients and staff:
- Walk in hours are suspended until further notice.
- Well child visits will be scheduled between the hours of 8:30-2:00pm.
- We are encouraging Medication checks and other non-sick follow-ups to transition to telemedicine where appropriate.
- All sick visits will be scheduled after 2:30pm.
- Please limit family members to 1 adult and if possible, have another family member watch your other children
We encourage you to visit the Monroe County Health Department Website at:
The New York State Department of Health Coronavirus site:
or The CDC Coronavirus Site: